21st Annual Smith Point Bridge 5K Run for Literacy
Saturday, September 10th, 2022
9:00 a.m. SHARP
Timing by elitefeats
Sanctioned by U.S.A. Track & Field (USATF)
Registration: In-Person Run
Get your name printed on your bib by 8/19/2022
Bibs can be picked up at the Pre-Registration area on the day of the race.
Race Day: $30 (cash only)
Registration Virtual Run
Dates: You can run anytime but you must post your time between 9/10 – 9/18
For more information see elitefeats registration page.
- Free t-shirts for the first 300 registrants.
- Entry Fee Includes T-shirt, refreshments, medal, and personalized bib (by 8/20)
- Parking: Suffolk County Parks charges a fee after 8:30 A.M.
Top 3 Male and Female Overall
Top 3 in Age categories
The historical Smith Point Bridge and Smith Point County Park, Shirley, New York
Long Island Expressway to Exit 68 South
- Long Island Expressway to Exit 68 South.
- Follow William Floyd Parkway approximately 7.5 miles to end.
- Cross over the Smith Point Bridge.
- Continue around traffic circle to the left and to the designated parking area on the barrier beach.
Sunrise Highway to Exit 58 South
- Follow William Floyd Parkway for approximately 2 miles, cross over bridge and follow directions above.