Smith Point Bridge 5K Run for Literacy
Saturday, September 7th, 2019
9:00 a.m. SHARP
$25 until September 5, 2019
Get your name printed on your bib by 8/16/2019
Race Day: $30
Free t-shirts for the first 300 registrants.
The historical Smith Point Bridge and Smith Point County Park, Shirley, New York
Long Island Expressway to Exit 68 South
- Long Island Expressway to Exit 68 South.
- Follow William Floyd Parkway approximately 7.5 miles to end.
- Cross over the Smith Point Bridge.
- Continue around traffic circle to the left and to the designated parking area on the barrier beach.
Sunrise Highway to Exit 58 South
- Follow William Floyd Parkway for approximately 2 miles, cross over bridge and follow directions above.
There is no parking fee.